front of house team member
The successful candidate will be working front of house with a large part in interacting and serving our customers. They are responsible for delivering great guest experience every day. Together, we can accomplish this by delivering what our guests want: quality food; fast and friendly service; and a clean, comfortable restaurant.
We seek for a friendly, out-going person whom can work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Duties may include, but not limited to, operating tills; handling cash transactions; giving advice about food content and menu choices; stocking up fridges and food packaging; working at the hot food counter; making drinks and soft serve ice cream; keeping the restaurant in pristine condition; pleasantly dealing with customer enquiries and complaints to ensure satisfaction.
Job type: Part-time
- Must be legal to work in UK with proof of evidence
- Ideally have at least one year experience in hospitality or catering
- Able to work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment may be useful (e.g. cash registers etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Fluent in speaking English
- Basic numeracy skills
- Cheerful and friendly
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Quick learner
- Barista skills is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this position? Please email your CV with cover page to email@example.com by following the 'Apply Now' link below.